Please make yourself at home in our house; we will make every effort to make your stay an enjoyable one. We are sorry but during the COVID19 pandemic we prefer guests not to share use of kitchen and sitting-room, but there are two outside terraces and a comfortable, airy dining-room for your use. Wifi in the whole house.
Hairdryers and complementary toiletries in the bathrooms, and guest fridge, microwave and tea/coffee-making facilities just outside the bedrooms. Gas bbq available for use on outside deck. We have a couple of bicycles which you can borrow for going to local shops etc. Mountain, road and electric bikes may be hired from Basque Country Bike in Abadiño
Breakfast is included in the B&B rate, with a choice of the following at a time to suit you:
- freshly squeezed orange juice
- tea, coffee, infusions, milk or chocolate drinks
- selection of cereals
- homemade bread, buns & pastries, with our own jams & marmalades
- fresh eggs from our hens or selection of ham and cheese
- fruit bowl
Dinners with local produce may be arranged. We can nearly always have a simple supper like the choice below ready for sharing for you on the night of arrival, and can prepare other options if you give us some notice. We have a marvellous wood-fired range cooker and will be delighted to cook for you.
- Simple supper of eggs and homegrown vegetables (e.g. omelettes, salad, fried Gernika peppers, vegetable soup, cheese or fruit,) with Rioja wine, local txakolí or cider 15,00
- Or book a dinner of your choice in advance, Menu/price to suit season and your budget